Shake, rattle and roll would describe the actions of this great evening!
We learned long ago that a city's best side comes out in the evening.
This Tour Includes:
- Private tour in a genuine American Classic Convertible
- Learn to make a cocktail on the rooftop of a favorite boutique home
- Dinner at a favorite local restaurant
- Entrance to one of Havana's best night venues
- You are accompanied by an English-speaking local guide throughout
Wear your vintage best and start your night by cruising the streets in a 1950s American Convertible. Your guide will explain the sights as you meander through the most famous areas of Havana including New Havana, Old Havana, and the very affluent neighborhood of Miramar. You will get your sense of the city from this ride and even if you toured earlier in the day, repeating some of these streets in the early evening delivers a different scene.
During your ride, you will make a stop at a favorite casa, where you climb the stairs to the rooftop for a gorgeous view. You are there, though, to learn how to make the perfect cocktail and to make one for yourself, which you can enjoy sipping while viewing the stars.
Careful down the steps as you head back to your transportation to sample one of Havana's real authentic private restaurants that are popping up all over the city. Delicious food served by the locals who proudly have learned culinary skills using the produce at hand in creative ways. During your dinner you will find yourself relaxing in this setting, giving you a perfect opportunity to ask and share information about life in Cuba and your home as well. There are so many mysteries and you are sitting with people who have the answers first-hand.
Hopefully you will have a little time to enjoy some singing and dancing, which is part of this culture. Much of the entertainment begins late but your first venture will inaugurate you so you can use your imagination, or the remainder of your time on the island, to explore the nightlife further.
- You must be able to climb steps to the rooftop for the cocktail lesson.
- Please note the availability of private guides in Havana is limited so please book in advance.
- You must be 18 years or older to enjoy alcohol.
Days offered: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday