Be wowed by this fascinating formation!
When visiting Grand Cayman you're probably thinking about Stingray City. While a great attraction, we've got the best of land in store for you today with the Cayman Crystal Caves. Beginning with a scenic island drive, we're headed for the north end.
The journey is part of the thrill and with our open air safari vehicles you will have panoramic views of the island. Our first photo stop is Smith Cove where white sandy beaches and crystal clear water provide the perfect back drop. We'll also pass through Bodden Town, this island's first capitol.
Upon our arrival to Crystal Cave you will be escorted on an informative underground adventure. See stalactite and stalagmite crystal structures that have formed over many years. You'll learn all about this unique attraction as well as the history of the island on this great outdoor island tour.
- Please dress comfortably. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, a camera.
- Food, beverages, and gratuities are not included.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- This is a small tour and we recommend booking as early as possible. Last minute bookings are very difficult to confirm.
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a schedule.
- This excursion is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must be able to walk and climb stairs unassisted.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week