Get down and dirty on this off road adventure!
Vroom, vroom! We are headed to the back roads for a fun (and safe) off road adventure. Buckle up, you are in for a bumpy ride. After a brief safety lesson we begin our journey through the desert of Cabo. The guides here know how to create the best environment for having fun and feeling safe. From the moment you leave the pier, this will be a great day!
Through the desert of Cabo to the cooling ocean water, see the landscape transform as you traverse this beautiful scenery unique to Mexico. We'll make some stops throughout the day, the first at Tree Rock, a natural phenomenon that will make for a great picture to show your friends back home. We'll continue on past the canyon until we reach Zalate Tree. Notice the massive roots grown into the wall of the canyon.
Now that we have worked up a sweat it's time to take in the views - we've made it to the beach. Watch the waves crash along the shore and take some time to relax before we head back to the start.
- If you are staying in a hotel, your pick up time will be assigned upon confirmation.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory while driving your dune buggy. The engines can get hot, so we recommend wearing long pants. You may get dirty on this trip, so please do not wear nice clothing.
- You will have to pay a $10/person entrance fee to the park.
- You will not be able to bring bags with you but there are free lockers available for your use. The lockers are locked with a key you will carry with you during your tour.
- You will have access to bottled water throughout this tour.
- Helmets and goggles will be provided. You can opt to wear your sunglasses or prescription glasses instead of goggles. You will also be given bandanas as the route will be dusty.
- We suggest you wear sun block as well as insect repellent.
- Maximum weight per vehicle is 530 lbs.
- You must be at least 6 years old to participate in this tour and with an adult.
- You must be at least 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the vehicle.
- You will have to walk approximately 3-5 minutes to the meeting location for this tour.
- The stop at the beach is NOT for swimming.
Days offered: 7 days a week