We'll Match Any Price
We have access to virtually every travel special out there.
Our agents make a commission from the travel wholesalers, same
as every other agent or online travel site.
Why wouldn't you want a real travel expert on your side...for free?
Need expert help?
Meet Teresa, one of our travel experts for Kenya.
Teresa Sullivan has been traveling and planning safaris in Africa for the last 15 years. She is one of the founders of Mango African Safaris.
Mango Safaris specializes in the finest tailor-made safaris, honeymoons and holidays throughout East and Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean islands. Whatever your African dream may be, Mango Safaris can customize an adventure to suit your taste, budget and travel style.
Loisaba is a 61,000 acre private ranch and game sanctuary and is popular for its diverse range of activities – lion tracking, camel safaris, quad & mountain biking, river rafting (not white water!), spectacular helicopter safaris, night game drives, fishing, the list is endless!
Photo copyright Cheli & Peacock.
Guests enjoy complete freedom to choose how they spend their time so the only barrier is their own imagination. Trek through the bush with camels, mountain bike down the escarpment, raft, horseback ride or drive through the wild canyons of the two great rivers that span the vast property.Awards:
- Finalist Best Safari Cuisine in Africa – The Good Safari Guide, 2011
- Best Community Safari Property in Africa – The Good Safari Guide, 2010
- Voted Worlds Sexiest Honeymoon Hotel Bed – Glamour Magazine, 2010
- Bronze Eco-rating Certification - Ecotourism Kenya, 2010/2011
- Finalist Best Safari Property in Africa & East Africa - The Good Safari Guide, 2008/2010
- Condé Nast Traveller Gold List, 2009
- Voted Best Beds - Harper‟s & Queen
- Voted Best Adventure/Helicopter Guide - Harper‟s & Queen
- 101 Best Hotels - Tatler Travel Guide, 2007
- The 7 Honeymoon Wonders of the World – Condé Nast Traveller, January 2007