Islington HotelExplore > Australia > Hobart > Islington Hotel
Islington is a very special luxe hotel in Hobart, a blend of contemporary and period architecture and stunning landscaped gardens against a backdrop of magnificent Mount Wellington.
Built in 1847, these intimate lodgings showcase the property’s original glory, updated to include the little necessities and amenities our forebears overlooked, such as a glass enclosed mountain-view pavilion and a cellar stocked with the finest Tasmanian wine.
The hotel public spaces and suites alike feature fine art and antique furnishings. Islington appeals to those who desire the very best in life, personalised service delivered in an atmosphere of serenity, luxury and tranquillity.
Services & Amenities
– individually styled sitting & meeting rooms
– the conservatory a la carte restaurant
– secure off-street parking
– extensive wine cellar
– accommodates children 15 years and over
– in-room iPad with complimentary wifi
– under floor heating throughout
– custom made king sized Islington Angel beds
– complimentary mini-bar/ tea / barista coffee
– daily housekeeping