Longing to relax at a quiet beach property? Here it is...
Sometimes you just want nothing to do. This is a no-brainer.
This Tour Includes:
- Day pass, including use of a beach chair and a shared umbrella, as well as lunch
- Use of the tennis courts (rackets available) and sand volleyball
- Full facilities, including the largest pool on the island with swim-up bar
- Playground facilities, children's pool area
- A light Italian-style lunch is included with a soft drink
Sometimes you just want to get away from it all. If you dream of sitting under the palms, a drink in your hand, your hat shading your eyes, and you are mesmerized by the waves washing to shore, then this getaway is for you. This can be your reality for the day.
Here, at one of the most beautiful beaches on Tortola, you can choose to nest on a half-mile long stretch of sand or stretch out near the largest pool on the island. The resort's dedicated staff will surely entice you to return here again one day.
Everyone will have a beach chair and a shared umbrella. Lunch is included and very Italian, as that is what they do best at this property. The sand seems to stretch out forever, but note that during the winter months, the current is tough to handle, so we must ask you to submit to the suggestions of the management. Tennis courts and tennis rackets are available for your use. Volleyball is always a hit for the energetic.
Enjoy the beach until your heart's content and then cool off in the pool. Or just submerge all day long with a drink in your hand. There is no one there to care, just to please.
- You'll have use of the property, its large pool, children's pool, tennis courts, and sand volleyball.
- During the time of year when the winds are gentle, you can participate in ocean sports.
- Lunch is included. A full cash bar is available.
- Changing facilities are available for your use.
- Beach chair, a shared umbrella, and towels will be provided.
- Taxis are costly on Tortola. Be prepared for a 25 minute ride at about $12-15 per person. The property will call you a taxi for your return.
- During the winter months, the winds can create unsafe currents in the water. The management uses a red flag and they will ask you not to enter the ocean when this occurs.
Days offered: 7 days a week