Take this thrilling shortcut to learn about Nassau.
Nassau is one of the largest of the Caribbean ports for cruising and has a fascinating history.
This Tour Includes:
- Round trip boat ride
- Narrated experience
- Bottled water
Travel through the Nassau Harbour by boat and travel back in time. On this fast-paced trip you will hear narration about the history of Nassau while you hold on to your hat. The location of Nassau has played a huge part in the Caribbean power play and the fortresses are much more impressive viewed from the water. Stories, tales and secrets of the Caribbean will be shared as pirates played a big role here long ago.
This is a small experience that can be enjoyed by young and old. After you have heard from the captain, your guide, you will pick up speed and glide the open water for a little thrill. Expect a swing around Paradise Island before heading back. This experience can accompany other activities as it is short and simple and yet this overview will nail your impression of the importance of this portion of the Bahamas.
- The route is determined by the weather of the day.
- There are no restroom facilities on board.
- The taxi ride to the meeting location will take approximately 7-10 minutes and costs about $8-$10 each way.
- Maximum of 12 passengers per departure.
- You must be 6 years old to take this tour.
- This trip is not suitable for pregnant women, infants, or persons with back problems, heart problems, or conditions affected by high speed travel.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday