Escape To The Mornington PeninsulaExplore > Australia > Melbourne > Escape To The Mornington Peninsula
The Morngington Peninsula has been captivating visitors for more than 100 years!
Life in Australia is all about beaches and coastlines. Just look at a map and track down the most populated cities in the country. It's pretty easy to see that the majority of people live on the water and, for the most part, that isn't an accident. For those who live in Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula provides the perfect opportunity for a journey down the coast and away from the chaos of city living.
Arthur's Seat road takes you through some of the best viewing points in all of Victoria. The lookouts along the way perfectly frame the Mornington Peninsula, which has miles of sparkling bay beaches, rugged surf beaches, and stunning coastal scenery. Seaside villages along the way will be hard to leave as this laid-back Australian lifestyle can captivate anyone with even the slightest wanderlust.
On top of the amazing views and changing topography, the Mornington Peninsula is home to some of the best wine and culinary delights around Melbourne. The coastal climate provides the perfect atmosphere for growing some of Australia's tastiest Chardonnay, Shiraz, and Pinot Noir, which will be the main focus as your guide takes you to a few of the best boutique wineries. Private tastings and a 2-course lunch will provide ultimate satisfaction as you indulge in mouthwatering local treats.
The day is yours to continue eating, sampling, relaxing, and shopping your way through the peninsula. You can't go wrong!
- The price of this tour includes morning tea, wine tastings, and a 2-course lunch with a beverage.
- This tour will include wine tastings at approximately 3 wineries. If there is a specific winery you are interested in visiting, please contact ShoreTrips prior to your departure.
- Children under age 4 are free of charge.
- A surcharge applies for holidays. You will be contacted if you have booked this tour on an Australian national holiday.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week