Auckland Half Day TourExplore > New Zealand > Auckland > Auckland Half Day Tour
The perfect intro to Auckland.
So, you're only looking for a half day tour? Just an overview of Auckland so you can go out and explore on your own? Or you only have a little bit of time and you want to see as much as you can? Whatever the reason, we know four hours with an experienced guide is enough time for you to fall in love with the City of Sails. The views alone are worth it.
After being picked up in central Auckland, you will visit several of the scenic locations in Auckland city, including views of the ancient volcanoes the city is built on. Explore the Auckland Domain, where you will drive through Auckland's most storied park, which is home to a cricket ground, the Auckland War Memorial Museum, the beautiful Wintergarden, and several other beautiful sights.
Going through Parnell, you will scope out beautifully-restored, colonial-style houses and mansions in Auckland's oldest suburb. Along Tamaki Drive, you will see one of the most beautiful city drives in the world, covering Auckland's famous shoreline. The Harbor Bridge provides amazing views of the endless number of sails that fill the waters.
You will also have the opportunity to explore Devonport. Lined with small cafes and boutique stores, this picturesque marine village is perfectly situated next door to Mount Victoria. The next thing you know, you will look at your watch and see that four hours has gone by. Love at first sight.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes suitable for the weather conditions.
- Lunch is not included in the price of this tour.
- Includes snacks and refreshments.
- This tour takes a maximum of 15 passengers.
- Please note this excursion is not available if you are transporting luggage with you. This excursion also can't provide a pick up and drop off at the airport. If you are interested in this type of service please contact us.
Days offered: 7 days a week