Embark on a day trip to historic Toledo.
Walk through Toledo's ancient streets, which are full of palaces and convents and an endless supply of hidden nooks and crannies!
Enjoy a ride to the historic city of Toledo on this private tour.
Toledo was founded by the Romans, near the year 200 B.C., and in the 6th century A.D. was named the capital of Old Spain by the Visigoths. Today Toledo is the flourishing capital of the area in Spain known as Castilla La Mancha.
The entire city is a monument, and you will see this when you are taken to enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramic views of Spain. Your tour continues with a pleasant walk through Toledo's ancient streets, which are full of palaces and convents and an endless supply of hidden nooks and crannies. You will also visit the Visigoth Museum, the Transit Synagogue, and the Burial of the Count of Orgaz (The most important masterpiece of El Greco). You will also encounter the most impressive Gothic Cathedral of Toledo, along with other architectural and cultural jewels of this captivating city.
- Food, beverages, admissions, gratuities are not included in this tour.
- Tickets to Toledo’s Cathedral, Greco’s The Burial of Count of Orgaz, the Transit Synagogue and the Visigoth Museum are some of the highlights that you may wish to do interior visits requiring tickets not included.
- This is a combination of walking and driving.
- The walking portion can be on cobblestones and may include some inclines. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that a supplement rate will be added on Holy Days (per group, not per person).
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday