Big Island Volcano FlightseeingExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Big Island Volcano Flightseeing
Hawaii from above!
The aircraft is air conditioned for a comfortable ride and was designed with large windows to provide the perfect viewing vantage point.
Everyone has pulled up a map of Hawaii to take a look at the way the islands are set up. We hate to break it to you, but this isn't the best way to see it from "the air." That's where this flightseeing tour comes in as we take you off the shores and into the air to check out the vast array of Hawaii's climatic zones.
After meeting the pilot and enjoying a brief safety meeting you will head into the sky around The Big Island. Everything will come full circle as you cover the entire island, discovering every aspect of its ever-changing landscape. You will see some of the world's most active volcanoes, black sand beaches, looming sea cliffs, waterfalls and diverse rainforests. Or you can just stay at home and play with your maps. It's up to you!
- Everyone has their own first class seat with lots of leg room, a big window and a headset for narration.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers. We will do our best to combine you with other travelers.
- This tour takes a maximum of 9 passengers.
- The weight limit for this excursion is 350 Lbs.
- You will be required to furnish the height and weight of each passenger at the time of booking. Be prepared to weigh in for this tour.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday