A once in a lifetime opportunity to ride an Elephant!
It happens that this park has some talented mammals and not only will you ride them, you will see them perform!
Your adventure will begin with a ride through the countryside to the outskirts of Ubud, ultimately to the Taro Village. Taro is an ancient village with a very moral history. Taro is the only village in Bali raising sacred albino cow, requisite for certain rituals, though today the cows are lent for the ceremony rather than sacrificed. Their concern for animal rights has carried over to the elephant.
It is here you will find yourself in the best elephant park in the world. You will enjoy a stroll through the Elephant Park and its surrounding forest on the back of a gentle Sumatran elephant. Though intimidating with their size, these are kind creatures and easy to love. You will watch them immersing themselves in the park lake, socializing in between their rides.
You will be able to hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them and then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the park's historical and graphic displays.
This is all about the elephant and though there are many locations in Asia, in particular, to experience an elephant ride, this park is dedicated to both the elephants and to those interested in learning more about them.
- This tour includes all admissions, your elephant ride, and lunch.
- Extra hours at the camp or in Ubud can be arranged in advance for an extra charge.
- Beverages and gratuities are not included.
- Your transfers are private. You will join a small group at the Elephant Park.
- Please note there is surcharge pricing for all National and New Year holidays. Contact ShoreTrips with any questions.
- This excursion isn't recommended if you are pregnant or have a history of health issues. Although the elephant seating process is done via a ramp and has been designed for easy on and off ShoreTrips is not responsible for travelers deciding not to participate on the day of the tour.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- GRATUITIES / TIPS: Please consider your guide and/or driver (if applicable) if you are pleased with your day. A gratuity is a wonderful way to show your appreciation.
- ShoreTrips is not responsible for items left behind.
Days offered: 7 days a week