Swim With The Dolphins - The Swim Adventure - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Dominican Republic > Punta Cana > Swim With The Dolphins - The Swim Adventure - Hotel Guests Only
Dolphins! Dolphins! Dolphins!
Transfers are included in the price for area hotels. If your hotel is out of the pick-up range, we will contact you and discuss transportation options.
If you just go jump out in the middle of the ocean, it isn't likely that you will run into a dolphin. If, by a miracle, you do run into a dolphin, it is even less likely they will get close enough for you to hug. If, by an even greater miracle, you are able to hug this dolphin, please let us know as we will follow you where you go next. For the sake of success rate and to avoid questioning your sanity, we recommend that you take this opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with one of the ocean's most cunning creatures!
During this awesome program, you'll interact with the dolphins as they kiss you, snuggle with you, do aerial acrobatics for you, and finish off with an exhilarating Boogie Push, where a dolphin pushes you across the water's surface while you ride a boogie board. Additionally, you'll experience a Belly Ride, where you'll hold on to the dolphin’s fins as he rides backwards across the water. This is an experience to remember--and one you'll want to share with your family and friends back home!
- Please bring a towel. They are not provided.
- Lockers are included in the price of the tour.
- The use of safety vests provided by the facility is required.
- This tour includes pick up from Punta Cana area hotels. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please note that we are not able to pick up and you will have to take a taxi about 2 hours in each direction. Please contact ShoreTrips for more information. .
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children over 3'3" and up to 3' 9" must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per child).
- Children over 3' 9" up to 4' 6" must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per child).
- Children over 4'6" will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children under 3'3" tall are considered infants and will do the Encounter program activities (kiss, hand target, and handshake) regardless of the program in which they participate. All infants must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- All children are subject to measurement upon arrival. Please measure your child prior to booking to ensure you are purchasing the correct program
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- There is no entrance fee if you are interested in going to the dolphin swim location as an "observer." However, observers must pay $20 for round trip transportation to and from the hotel. Please be aware that the area where you are able to wait is about 10 meters from the dolphin swim spot and doesn't provide the best vantage point for pictures. Cameras are not allowed in the dolphin swim area.
Days offered: 7 days a week