Dolphin Encounter In Punta CanaExplore > Dominican Republic > Punta Cana > Dolphin Encounter In Punta Cana
Hang with the dolphins in Punta Cana!
Transfers are included in the price for area hotels. If your hotel is out of the pick-up range, we will contact you and discuss transportation options.
If you just go jump out in the middle of the ocean, it isn't likely that you will run into a dolphin. If, by a miracle, you do run into a dolphin, it is even less likely they will get close enough for you to hug. If, by an even greater miracle, you are able to hug this dolphin, please let us know as we will follow you where you go next. For the sake of success rate and to avoid questioning your sanity, we recommend that you take this opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with one of the ocean's most cunning creatures!
Your program begins with an explanation on the lifestyle of dolphins. With a better understanding of these fascinating creatures, and a life jacket strapped on, you will enter the water with your trainer by descending a set of stairs to a submerged platform. The water will be waist deep and provides the perfect setting to interact with some of the smartest animals in the world. Here, our friendly dolphins, that are known for their playful nature, will give you a handshake, a kiss, and a hug.
- Please bring a towel. They are not provided.
- Lockers are included in the price of the tour.
- The use of safety vests provided by the facility is required.
- Ground transportation from/to La Romana hotels.
-FOR CRUISESHIP PASSENGERS:
Currently a transfer to and from the Cap Cana Cruise Pier is not available. We suggest a taxi; the ride should be about 25 minutes each way and cost about $20 one way.
Before booking please contact email@example.com or call 414-964-2100 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Central time.
- The dolphin facility amenities include: lounge chairs, showers, bathrooms, dressing rooms, pools, lockers and jacuzzi.
-Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
-Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program.
-Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
-Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women (5 months and up) are not allowed to participate. If you are less than 5 months into your pregnancy, you can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility form.
- There is no entrance fee if you are interested in going to the dolphin swim location as an "observer." However, observers must pay $25 for round trip transportation to and from the hotel. Please be aware that the area where you are able to wait is about 10 meters from the dolphin swim spot and doesn't provide the best vantage point for pictures. Cameras are not allowed in the dolphin swim area.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday