Dunn's River Falls With Beach Stop And Lunch
You don't want to miss Dunn's River Falls!
On your way out of Ocho Rios it will be easy to let your mind drift into the scenery but make sure to pay attention as your driver gives you a history of Jamaica and the historic sites that you pass along the way. If something in particular catches your eye ask him to pull over for brief photo stop!
The famous Dunns River Falls is a "must-do" activity when visiting Jamaica and is considered one of the country's national treasures. Upon arrival, you'll hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs, which will take you to the bottom of the Falls. From there, you'll begin the upward climb of over 600 feet to the top. Join hands with your fellow climbers as your local guide shows you the best route over the rocks. For those who do not want to climb the falls, there are adjacent stairs where you can watch the action and enjoy the splendor of this natural wonder.
Once at the beach you can either make a mad dash into Jamaica's inviting waters or kick your feet up on your personal lounge chair. With palm trees behind you, blue waters in front of you and sand under your feet this day at the beach will certainly meet you in your day dreams back home. After our time at the beach we will head to Scotchies Restaurant for a classic Jamaican meal. The famous Jamaican jerk chicken will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied as your beautiful surroundings allow you to subconsciously savor your food a little bit longer. The perfect day in Jamdown!
- Lunch includes Jerk Chicken, Rice, Peas, Festival(Cornmeal fried dumplings) and one non alcoholic beverage.
- You will have access to changing rooms and showers at the facilities.
- Cash bar and restaurant available on site.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- Umbrellas can be rented for $5.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people.
- We will do our best to combine you with other travelers.
- Water sports such as jet skis and glass bottom boats are available at additional costs.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week