Segway Tour To Waikiki & Diamond HeadExplore > United States > Oahu > Segway Tour To Waikiki & Diamond Head
Escape the street traffic and get out on a segway!
Glide famous Waikiki’s, Kapiolani Park, the Aquarium and Queens Beach Promenade. Grand finale will be the amazing glide up Diamond Head Road for panoramic views of Waikiki & Oahu.
After meeting your friendly guide, you’ll be so excited to get on a Segway and see the sights! Before heading out for the tour, first be instructed on how to use this fun two wheeled, self-balanced vehicle. Before you know it, you’ll be gliding along to your first location.
As you glide around you will come across the Honolulu Zoo for a chance to get a glimpse at the neck of looming giraffe before cruising into Kapiolani Park which was created by King Kalakaua. Originally it was home to a horse track and got its name from the queen of the king, Kapiolani.
Diamond Head Road is home to some of Hawaii’s most spectacular million-dollar estates, which you can view on your way to Diamond Head Lighthouse and Amelia Earhart Lookout. From the lookout point, enjoy the views of the surfers below, Maui and Molokai Islands, and sometimes in winter, even a whale!
Once the short rest is over, make your back to the starting point as you tour along Coconut Avenue, past the Natatorium, Waikiki Aquarium and along Queens Beach Promenade.
- You will need to take a taxi or drive to the meeting location, which is located in Waikiki.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Also, we recommend sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The Segways can store cameras or a small purse. Lockers are available (and free of charge) at the office for large items.
- This trip takes a maximum of 10 people.
- Water is available to purchase or you may bring your own.
- Tour price includes all taxes.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Guests 10-17 must have an adult/guardian accompany on the tour.
- Safety helmets are required and provided free of charge.
- Minimum weight of 75 lbs; maximum of 275 lbs.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver and bring a photo ID if 18 or older.
- Each party will need to provide a credit card at the time of check-in.
- This tour does not operate on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week