Adrenaline junkies sign up here!
This Tour Includes:
- Zoom around on an ATV in the jungle
- Visit an underground cave
- 45-minute jet boat ride
- Professional driver reaching speeds up to 45 MPH
- An adrenaline rush!
As soon as you meet your representative, you'll know you're going to have fun. The guides for this company exude energy and you can expect lots of laughter ahead.
You'll be transported to the start of the trail at the native village of El Cedral and, after instructions and a test run, you'll begin your adventure. The challenging trails are bumpy and winding, which is a good part of the fun. The lush green forest offers a perfect frame for the dirt path you'll explore in a safari-style caravan. During this portion of the tour, we'll stop by a natural sinkhole called a cenote in the jungle.
After dropping off your ATVs, you will be taken to a beautiful beach for an opportunity to relax...wait, no. You can relax back on the boat. Saddle up in a 700 horse power jet boat as you fly (not literally) through the water off the shores of Cozumel. Once your driver accelerates, you will instantly notice the power of this boat which is fit for a James Bond villain. All thoughts of back home or what you want to eat next will be erased from your mind as your eyes dart to the waters spraying up around you. Look for the sign from your driver who will let you know when he's about to spin you in a complete 360 degree circle. Hold on tight but don't give him the pleasure of thinking he scared you!
Head back to the pier or enjoy some time on the beach to decompress. Drinks at the beach bar are 2-for-1 your first 45 minutes back ashore!
- You are responsible for getting a taxi back to the cruise ship if you decide to stick around at the beach following the jet boat ride.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory while driving your ATV. The engines can get hot, so we recommend wearing long pants You may get dirty on this trip, so please do not wear nice clothing. We recommend bringing a bandana and insect repellent. You may purchase both at the start of the tour.
- Please wear your swimsuit under your clothes (or pack) and bring a towel, sunscreen, and a hat for the beach portion of the tour.
- We suggest that you bring cash along in case you want something to eat at the beach club.
- Helmets and goggles will be provided. You can opt to wear your sunglasses or prescription glasses instead of goggles.
- We do not suggest bringing your cell phone with you on the ATV portion as the rocky path may cause it to fly out of your pocket. A camera with a strap is allowed, although you will have the option to buy photos/videos after the tour is over.
- Lockers are available to rent for the belongings you do not want to take on the ATV portion of the tour. The ATVs start and end at the same location.
- The exact meeting point for this tour will be on your voucher, but please know that it is a 5-10 minute walk from the Punta Langosta pier. From the International and Puerta Maya piers, a 10-15 minute taxi is required. The approximate taxi cost will be $5-$7 per person. If you have more specific questions, please call ShoreTrips.
- The minimum age for this tour is 8.
- The minimum age for driving is 16. You must bring your driver's license on the day of the excursion.
- The weight limit on the vehicle must not exceed 350 lbs. for safety purposes.
- Be aware that this tour travels off-road. Be prepared for a bumpy ride.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- People with heart disease or back problems should consult a doctor before going on the tour.
- You may not be intoxicated while driving an ATV.
- Passengers must be able to take one very high step to get into and out of the boat. There will be people on the pier to assist, but please make sure you are in good physical condition to participate.
Days offered: 7 days a week