Glide through Bermuda on a Segway I2 and visit multiple historic sites along the way.
With its latest technology and machinery, the Segway Tours in the Bermuda Islands have set a benchmark in the field of transportation.
Experience the Segway Human Transporter, Bermuda’s latest mode of transportation, on a high-tech tour of the Dockyard. Using cutting edge technology, this revolutionary machine is environmentally friendly, self balancing, and fun and easy to ride.
The adventure begins with your safety in mind, and includes a thorough training session. Enjoy insightful historical facts about Bermuda provided by your guide throughout the tour. Before you know it, you'll be gliding effortlessly through the Royal Naval Dockyard, enjoying unbeatable ocean views and exploring historical sites along the way. You'll see such sights as the Clocktower Mall, the historic Casemates Prison, Victualing Yard, the Glassblowing and Rum Cake factories, the Historic Sail Loft, and much more.This tour is abundant with opportunities for photographs and will give you memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Close-toed shoes or sneakers are required.
- Participants should have good balance.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 for this tour.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to operate a Segway.
- There is a minimum weight of 100 pounds and a maximum weight of 260 pounds for this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week