Our Deluxe Tour Of Virgin GordaExplore > Virgin Islands (British) > Tortola > Our Deluxe Tour Of Virgin Gorda
See it all on Virgin Gorda, with an option to snorkel at the Baths.
Virgin Gorda will make you feel like you have walked into a postcard of "the perfect Caribbean." It is beautiful. It is peaceful. It is quiet. It is paradise.
Once you arrive at the Virgin Gorda ferry dock, your guide will greet you and begin to show you the highlights of this beautiful island in an open-air bus. After taking a look around scenic Spanish Town, you will see the ruins of an 18th century Copper Mine and over look the neighboring islands from Gorda Peak, Virgin Gorda's highest point.
Afterward, your driver will take you to the island's famous Baths. A short walk down a path of stairs and rocks will bring you to the huge boulders and beautiful beach that make up this unique area known as The Baths.
Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or take the path through the rocks to an even more beautiful beach. Snorkel equipment will be available to rent onsite. Your driver will pick you up at a pre-arranged time and if you wish to stop at a charming Caribbean resort for some lunch or snacks before returning to the ferry pier, your driver will take you to our first choice. After lunch, your driver will return you to the ferry dock for your trip back to Tortola.
The chance to see this exotic destination is an opportunity not had by many. It is so untypically tourist-based and so pristine, and will surely fulfill your dreams of tropical Caribbean travel.
- You must take a round trip ferry from Tortola to Virgin Gorda. The ferry ride takes 30 minutes each way.
- Bring sunblock and a towel if you plan on swimming at The Baths.
- Entrance fee to The Baths is $3 per person.
- Snorkel gear will be available to rent on-site for $10 plus deposit.
- The limited ferry service on Sundays does not allow this tour to run.
- Please be aware that the path down to The Baths may be difficult for older people or those with disabilities.
- This tour is only applicable for Tortola cruise ship guests if your ship departs Tortola at 5pm or later. Anything earlier may not work with the ferry schedule. ShoreTrips is not responsible for ferry operations between Tortola and Virgin Gorda.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday