Day Of Luxury On The WaterExplore > Virgin Islands (U.S.) > St. Thomas > Day Of Luxury On The Water
Get away from the crowds and all decisions and create your day of luxury.
This Tour Includes:
- Magnificent luxury yacht
- Captain and mate
- Generous cockpit for lounging and dining
- Partial shade on deck
- Comfortable staterooms and bathrooms with showers
- Continental breakfast
- Open bar after snorkel
- Full lunch with champagne and wines
- Customized itinerary if you choose
Today anything is possible. You will be aboard your head-turning yacht and no one will know its not yours. Better than that, you will hardly see a sole on our customized day on the water. There are lots of options to choose from today but we will suggest the most popular. Most folks want to go to the BVIs, which is often not possible if you are on St. Thomas for only one day. The mechanics of customs between the British Virgin Islands and the USVIs can be tricky and time-consuming, but not if you travel this way. The captain knows exactly how to get you through customs both coming and going so you can plan this without worry.
So perhaps you begin with a step on board your gorgeous yacht outfitted with fresh flowers. Enjoy some great coffee while moving over towards St. John. The coastline of St. John is a perfect backdrop for your Continental breakfast of fresh bakery and tropical fruits. You will anchor for refreshments so you can pick up your snorkel gear and lower yourself into the blue waters as soon as you are done.
Your first snorkel of the day would be along one of the most prolific reefs with an abundance of life. Rays, starfish, live coral - all are swaying in the calm waters, waiting for you to discover them. Stay as long as you wish before heading back up the ladder. It is easy to find your 'spot' on the deck where sunning is the best and you can close your eyes while your captain begins the twin engines and direct the boat towards the BVIs and clears customs.
If you choose this route, you will make your way next for the Norman Islands, where the world famous caves await you. This has been named as one of the top snorkeling experiences in the Caribbean. Or perhaps you wish to go to Virgin Gorda, where the Baths will mesmerize you. Spend a little time at the beach or head back to your personal space on your yacht.
One reason why this experience can promise to return you to St. Thomas in one day is the fact that your lunch is served along side of a powdery sandy beach and served by your crew. While Caribbean restaurants' service on the islands can often mean 'island time' and food that disappoints, you will dine in a timely manner on lobster, prawns, chicken salad and fresh bread. Wash it down with more champagne and vintage wines. The bar is open for drinks, beers now that your snorkeling is completed, and it is also stocked with a selection of juices, sodas and water. And there is always a homemade dessert to finish off the meal.
When lunch is completed, you can do some beachcombing or just relax on a mat or sunpads floating on the water's surface. You won't have to look at your watch as the crew takes that burden from you. As a matter of fact, leave your watch in your hotel or cabin!
And so, if you want to stop for one more Caribbean favorite tradition, there will be time. A drink at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke will be the perfect last act of this day, besides the beautiful cruise back to St. Thomas.
- This is a suggested itinerary. The day can be customized in advance; contact ShoreTrips with your wishes. This is your private charter and you can adjust the departure and return time as you wish. Keep in mind that if you wish to go to the BVIs, the tour must start as early as possible.
- For BVI customs, you'll need a valid Passport. This requirement is subject to current BVI regulations, so be sure to ask when booking reservations. It will cost an additional $40 per person to travel into and out of the British Virgin Islands. This is paid at the time of entry and you can use a credit card.
- You should bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, and a camera (underwater, if possible), and your passport.
- This charter is of up to 6 people. If you have more in your group, we use sister boats that travel together.
Days offered: 7 days a week