Battery To Circle Precruise TourExplore > United States > New York City > Battery To Circle Precruise Tour
This tour takes in the most popular part of New York City from Columbus Circle to Battery Park.
This Tour Includes:
- Private comfortable vehicle and driver
- Licensed private guide
- Visit to the 9/11 Memorial
- Stop and drive tour of the NYC highlights
- Box lunch in Central Park (aboard bus if inclement weather)
- Airport pickup and pier dropoff
You and your luggage will be picked up at LaGuardia Airport for a tour of New York highlights before you board your cruise ship. With your private guide you will see, hear, and explore the city. In some areas you will exit your vehicle and explore on foot so you can really feel Gotham.
One stop will be the 9/11 Memorial. This national tribute of remembrance and honor to the 2,983 people lost in the terror attacks of September 11 is extremely moving. The beautiful reflecting pools, identical but for the names that border them, are stunning in their silence and movement. It is something that needs to be experienced by every visitor. These pools occupy eight of the 16 acres at the World Trade Center and is both remembrance of the past and a place for hope.
The rest of your tour will pass or stop at the following: the Empire State Building, Chinatown, Grand Central Terminal, the United Nations, the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Washington Square Arch, Little Italy, Rockefeller Center and Times Square.
You will learn about these highlights and do some walking with your guide as well.
A box lunch will be served in Central Park if weather allows, or aboard the bus if the weather is inclement.
- Box lunch will be sandwich, chips, sweets, and bottled water.
- New York City information and maps will be provided.
- The driver's gratuity is included in the price of this tour. Your guide would appreciate your gratuity.
Days offered: 7 days a week