The Bahamas and beaches go hand in hand. This hand fits like a glove.
Nassau can be compared to a bus station, but with cruise ships! Get out of there and go play in the sand!
The Bahamas and beaches. Beaches and The Bahamas. It just sounds right doesn't it? We feel the same way and you will have a hard time finding a better fit than this private beach location. You will start by taking a ferry to the final destination which delightfully sets the tone as you look back at the shore. With some passengers finding the closest beach they can this location represents delayed gratification at its finest.
At the beach you will find a little something for everybody. From a hammock garden to beach volleyball, this spot will cater to both beach bums and those looking for some classic shoreline activities. If you have kids with you, then saddle them up with some complimentary snorkel gear to explore the waters below. If you don't have the kids with you, then head over to the beach bar equipped with WIFI and Direct TV to share some laughs with fellow travelers. Everyone's a winner!
Once you have built up an appetite or just want to push your stomach to the limit you can head over to the lunch buffet. Complimentary ice cold lemonades will help wash down the local favorites as you overlook the picturesque Lower Harbor. Don't try hiding around a corner as we escort you back to the ferry. Although your time is short lived, the beauty of the beaches will follow you back to bed.
- Please bring your own towel. They are not provided at the beach.
- A 10-15 minute land taxi ride is required to reach a ferry that will take you to the private beach location.
- Lunch buffet includes complimentary lemonade, vegetable pasta salad, mixed green salad with select dressings, Bahamian peas & rice, BBQ chicken, hot dogs, fresh baked rolls. Menu is subject to change.
- This excursion is not wheelchair accessible.
- Snorkel gear is available with $10 refundable deposit.
- You return to Paradise Island at 3:45 pm.
- This excursion does not operate on Christmas Day.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday