Explore off-the-beaten-path Maui on this fun Jeep tour.
Maui is a tropical paradise with swaying palms, white sand coves, breathtaking waterfalls, lush jungles, and magnificent mountains.
There is a reason nobody has invented off road coach buses and frankly it comes down to the fact that Jeeps do it better. Take this chance to enjoy the beauty of "The Magic Isle" as you embark on a 4-wheel adventure that brings you up close and personal with some of the most spectacular views on Maui. The perfect opportunity to get deep into the Hawaiian rain forest!
This is the perfect tour for those who want a sample of the road to Hana, but don't want to spend all day on the road. You will cruise the famous northern route of the Hana Highway to the Ke'anae Peninsula, marveling at the incredible views of Maui's lush tropical rainforest and breathtaking coastlines.
- Soda, juice, and water will be provided.
- There is a stop for lunch, but price of lunch is not included.
- Entrance fees are not included to Garden of Eden - $15/person.
- This is a private tour, based on a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 people per Jeep.
- All participants need to be in good physically health and able to get into and out of the jeep which requires a step.
- You will be required to furnish the weight of each passenger.
- This tour does not include the black sand at Wai'anapanapa State Park, the red sand at Kaihalulu Beach, or Hana Town, since those require special permits.
Days offered: 7 days a week