Segway Tour To Waikiki & Diamond Head
Escape the street traffic and
Glide Waikiki's famous beach, Kapiolani Park, the Aquarium and Queens Beach Promenade. Grand finale will be the amazing glide up Diamond Head Road for panoramic views of Waikiki & Oahu.
On this tour you will see:
- Historic Waikiki
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Hilton Lagoon
- Diamond Head Road
After meeting your friendly guide, you'll be so excited to get on a Segway and see the sights! Before heading out for the tour, first be instructed on how to use this fun two wheeled, self-balanced vehicle. Before you know it, you'll be gliding along to your first location.
Learn about the history of Waikiki, while enjoying all of the beautiful scenery. Along the famous Waikiki Beach, be amazed at the beautiful white sand, while traveling over to Duke Kahanamoku Beach and the Hilton Lagoon.
After taking in the picturesque vistas of the surf, sand and sun head over to Kalakaua Avenue and get the chance to see something else Hawaii is famous for, beautiful resorts. Get introduced to the 'First Lady of Waikiki' (Moana Surfrider Resort) and the 'Pink Palace' (Royal Hawaiian Hotel). You'll also get the chance to 'meet' a Hawaiian hero at the Duke Kahanamoku Statue. Duke Kahanamoku was an amazing swimmer, surfer and canoer, and his statue is located in a beautiful park.
Diamond Head Road is home to some of Hawaii's most spectacular million-dollar estates, which you can view on your way to Diamond Head Lighthouse and Amelia Earhart Lookout. From the lookout point, enjoy the views of the surfers below, Maui and Molokai Islands, and sometimes in winter, even a whale!
Once the short rest is over, make your back to the starting point as you tour along Coconut Avenue, past the Natatorium, Waikiki Aquarium and along Queens Beach Promenade.
- You will need to take a taxi or drive to the meeting location, which is located in Waikiki.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Also, we recommend sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The Segways can store cameras or a small purse. Lockers are available (and free of charge) at the office for large items.
- This trip takes a maximum of 10 people.
- Water is available to purchase or you may bring your own.
- The minimum age is 12 years old. Guests 12-17 must have an adult/guardian accompany on the tour.
- Safety helmets are required and provided free of charge.
- Minimum weight of 75 lbs; maximum of 280 lbs.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver and bring a photo ID if 18 or older.
- Each party will need to provide a credit card at the time of check-in.
- This tour does not operate on New Year's Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week