Great trip for the entire family.
We tell everyone who asks, Cozumel is a dive capital. Get off the island and see the world--of marine life!
So you don't really want to go diving, but you are curious about what is under the surface of that tropical water? Enter the zone by entering the Atlantis. The name is not a coincidence as it refers to the Lost City underwater! You can relax in style as this is a U.S. Coast Guard certified submarine and it will bring you down to the bottom of the sea.
Cozumel happens to have one of the most magnificent reefs in the world, second only to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. For this experience, you will first board our ferry and glide along the western coast of Cozumel towards the Chankanaab Reef. Then we will transfer you easily to the submarine. Inside this cool vessel that has been refitted to entertain you in comfort, you will watch as you head towards paradise.
While you are watching the playful fish and marine life, you will travel to a depth of 100 ft. Thoughout your ride you will enjoy live narration of the scenes outside your window. Moving through huge coral beds, large schools of fish, and life that you have never imagined existed, your co-pilot will be there to answer any questions you have about the sub, underwater life, or his girlfriend!
As you exit the submarine, you will receive an Official Diver Certification Diploma!
- Cold water and rum punch will be served at the end of the immersion.
- Please note this trip is not available from May 17th-May 31st due to annual maintenance.
- There is a $3 Marine Park Fee per guest, payable on the day of the tour.
- Children must be at least 3 feet tall and 4 years or older to take this tour.
- Guests with limited mobility are allowed if they are able to climb a 12-step ladder backwards on their own to board the submarine. Handrails are available.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with claustrophobia.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to take the tour.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday