Unexpected Bermuda (April 14th Thru October 31st)Explore > Bermuda > King's Wharf > Unexpected Bermuda (April 14th Thru October 31st)
Don't leave any part of Bermuda undiscovered!
This terrific tour led by true Bermudians will take only 15 people per day it is offered, so please do not hesitate to book it - or be prepared to be disappointed!
We'll kick this tour off with a trip to the Walsingham Nature Reserve. Here you will explore 3 different locations starting at Blue Hole Park with this sunken cave whose water's buoyancy makes life jackets seemingly unnecessary. With trees of the forest surrounding you, the atmosphere will be set perfectly for a jump off the nearby platforms for a cannonball into the depths below!
After drying off, follow your guide as they take you into Tom Moore's Jungle to a nearby cave with stalactites serving as chandeliers. Put on your safety helmets and enter into the depths of our first secluded cave passing through crystallized limestone caverns under the ground and exiting on the other side of the jungle. You will make a 3rd stop to a cave that isn't just rocks coming from every direction. Here you will have the opportunity swim around in the cold waters of a natural pool rarely touched by the sun.
Following your exploration of the natural beauties that go along with island life, we will give you a taste of the local's favorite Bermudian style lunch.
Our next stop is at Cooper's Island Nature Reserve where you will have time to snorkel. With all the gear provided, you will be amongst fish and blue waters on one of the most remote islands on Mother Earth. Pretty crazy once you think about it!
Your return to the pier wouldn't be complete without a stop at Bailey's Bay Ice Cream parlor for your opportunity to have 1 of the 30 in-house made flavors. Yummmmmy.
- The price of lunch is included in this program and there will be different options for your dietary needs.
- Snorkel gear, flashlights and helmets are provided on the tour at no charge.
- The swimming portion is optional.
- Suggested attire: Swimwear, swim shoes, shorts, t-shirt, socks, sneakers, hat, towels and sunscreen.
- Be aware there are no changing facilities. We recommend wearing your swimsuit under your clothing.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as this tour involves lots of walking. We don't recommend wearing anything you don't wish to get dirty.
- This terrific tour led by true Bermudians will take only 15 people per day it is offered, so please do not hesitate to book it - or be prepared to be disappointed!
- This tour operates April 14th through the end of Ocotber.
- This tour is not recommended for those under 12 years old.
- Travelers with a history of heart, respiratory, limited mobility, back problems, upper mobility limitations or any major health concerns should not participate.
- The tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers and takes a maximum of 15.
Days offered: 7 days a week