Video #1 of 1
Video copyright Riu Hotels & Resorts.
As the centerpiece along an extraordinary stretch of golden sand beach in with crystalline waters, the Hotel Riu Jalisco (All inclusive 24 hours) in Puerto Vallarta is a Mexican paradise.
The Hotel Riu Jalisco (24h All Inclusive) is located in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, and is surrounded by a lush palm grove and the Pacific Ocean.
The hotel's acclaimed All Inclusive system offers you the best facilities and service so you can enjoy a perfect holiday in Mexico. Here, you'll find two fresh water swimming pools, two Jacuzzis, a solarium-terrace, sauna, gym and the "Renova Spa" wellness centre with a range of different treatments and massages. Everything you could need to leave behind the stress of everyday life.
Thanks to the All Inclusive system you can enjoy Mexican cuisine at its best. It includes a wide variety of recipes and is recognised for its distinctive and sophisticated flavours which incorporate many spices. It is a combination of gastronomic traditions, including Mesoamerican and European ones, as well as many others, which is why the buffet restaurant and the different themed restaurants of the hotel offer the best menus and made to order dishes.
You will also find numerous activities and sports to enjoy during your stay. You can go diving, play volleyball, do gymnastics, windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, bodyboarding, golf and many water sports at the beach. At night, you mustn't miss the different shows and live music organised for you by our entertainers. If you want to go dancing we invite you to the "Pacha" club where our DJs play the best beats. Your children will have a ball with other children in the Riu Land programme, where crafts and sports are just some of the leisure activities organised by our entertainers.
Surrounded by the beautiful Banderas Bay and protected by the impressive Sierra Madre, you will find Nueva Vallarta, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico. With excellent beaches and water sports, this city gives you the opportunity to get closer to nature, at its most unique. If you want to go on excursions and discover the surroundings, we recommend you to make a stop at Banderas Bay to see the release of sea turtles, swim with dolphins, observe blue whales, go horse riding in the Sierra Madre, and for the more adventurous we suggest bungee jumping. In the beach area you will find many restaurants, bars, cafés, shops and businesses where you can buy souvenirs.
Come and discover the pleasure of calm beaches, sun and nature with the Hotel Riu Jalisco. Enjoy the best that Mexico has to offer and spend some relaxing time at the hotel.
- All meals and snacks
- Full American breakfast buffet and live cooking stations
- Continental breakfast / snacks
- Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations
- Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- "Don Emiliano" restaurant
- Buffets and live cooking stations
- Special themed buffets (three times a week)
- "Doña Adelita" Mexican restaurant (buffet)
- "Gran Dragón" Asian restaurant (buffet)
- "La Piazza" Italian restaurant (main course with table service; buffet starters and dessert)
- "La Botana" grill and steakhouse
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- In-room safe
- Gym, steam bath, whirlpool bath
- Table tennis, workout, shuffleboard, French bowls, airgun shooting, volleyball
- Windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking and snorkelling equipment
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at "RiuLand" (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Riu evening programme, shows or live music (daily)
- Free entry to "Pacha" discotheque and drinks (open every night)
- All accommodation, taxes and tips included