Fly like a bird!
As zipline courses pop up around the world we believe that you can find some of the best in Hawaii. This one in Maui is no exception!
There comes a point during exploration when doing everything on foot no longer cuts it. Although walking on two feet is one of our greatest achievements we must not ignore human ingenuity! Help us help you explore Maui from a brand new vantage point. Anyone can see the West Maui Mountains and Pacific ocean from a beaten path.
Eight breathtaking zip lines await as your adventure begins with a journey into the lush valleys of Hawaii's best-known island. Your experienced guides will set the tone as you learn the ins and outs of all things ziplining. After that, it is all systems go! Your panoramic views won't be matched on any other trip as you soar high above flowing streams and waterfalls. A perfectly timed snack will be presented to you for a brief slowdown on a 1,000-foot overlook. The perfect opportunity to soak in your views. At the end of your adventure, you will want to head right back to the start and do it again.
We beg you to at least once on your trip to try something extraordinary!
- All guests will need to find their own way to the meeting point of this tour. Cruise ship passengers will need to take a 15-minute taxi ride, costing approximately $10-15 per person to the meeting point. Hotel guests will either drive or take a taxi to the meeting point. Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- This excursion requires a minimum of 4 passengers and takes a maximum of 12.
- Please wear comfortable hiking boots or athletic shoes.
- Short sleeves, shorts, and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- A small snack and bottled water are provided halfway through the tour.
- All participants, regardless of age, must weigh between 80-260 pounds to participate.
- Guests must be 10 years or older and all guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign a waiver for them.
- Walking on this tour totals 2 miles of hiking on uneven terrain.
- Guests with serious neck, back or joint injuries and chronic heart problems should not participate in this program without a doctor's approval. Guests who are pregnant can't participate.
- Guests must not have been scuba diving within 24 hours of their scheduled tour time.
Days offered: 7 days a week