Jose Cuervo® Tequila Experience And Chankanaab ParkExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Jose Cuervo® Tequila Experience And Chankanaab Park
This combo tour will give you a real taste of the history of Mexico--and its famed tequila!
Viva Mexico! What a way to spend a day--sampling tequila, discovering cultural gems, and basking in
the natural wonders of this fascinating country.
This tour includes:
• Transportation from Discover Mexico to Chankanaab Park and return to cruise ship pier or downtown
• Services of a bilingual guide
• Discover Mexico Park admission
• Chankanaab Park admission
• Tequila seminar & sampling
• Complimentary margarita
• Taco buffet
• Complimentary refreshments (bottled water, soft drinks, or beer)
Come and discover Mexico in a whole different way. View its historic places and traditions, and become a Certified Tequila Connoisseur in the one and only REAL tequila seminar certified by Casa Jose Cuervo®, the most prestigious and oldest tequila brand in Mexico, founded in 1795.
Your adventure begins at Discover Mexico, a state-of-the-art park featuring magnificent replicas of the most important and representative sites and cities in all of Mexico. Join us for a magical experience as we explore the history and distillation process of Mexico's national drink: tequila! In the comfort of our air-conditioned tequila room, you'll taste three different types of tequila, while our master tequilier takes you through an unforgettable journey of flavors and aromas. Impress your friends and family back home with your Tequila Connoisseur Certificate as you enjoy one of the most renowned liquors in the world.
You'll also learn how to prepare (and get to taste!) our absolutely delicious margaritas, and indulge in our mouthwatering taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
Next, you'll be guided to Chankanaab National Park, a must-visit while in Cozumel, offering topnotch facilities and crystal clear turquoise waters. Check out the world-famous lagoon filled with beautiful tropical fish and surrounded by lush vegetation. Take in a sea lion show or hit the water for some of the best snorkeling from the shore in all of Cozumel (snorkel gear not included). At this heavenly location, activities such as scuba diving and swimming with dolphins, as well as bars and restaurants are available at your own expense.
• Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
• If your cruise ship docks at the Puerta Maya or International/SSA piers, it is a short walk to the meeting point of this tour. From the Punta Langosta pier, you'll need to take a short taxi ride that will cost approximately $10 USD for up to 4 passengers.
• Transportation from Chankanaab Park back to the pier or downtown is available at designated times for groups of 3 or less. Groups of 4 or more will be provided with a taxi coupon that can be used at your leisure.
• Please note: Tour departure times are flexible. Discover Mexico is open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (Tequila Seminar is available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.). Chankanaab Park is open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Tequila Seminar includes tasting of three tequila types, a complimentary margarita lesson and tasting, and a Tequila Connoisseur Certificate issued by Casa Jose Cuervo®.
• Taco buffet includes handmade tortillas and complimentary beverages such as bottled water, soda, beer, or margarita.
• Snorkeling is at your own expense and at your own risk.
• The guides have first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency.
• There is a minimum of 2 people required for this tour.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the tequila tasting.
• Discover Mexico Park and Chankanaab Park are wheelchair accessible venues. Specially-designed sand wheelchairs are available at Chankanaab Park (subject to availability).
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday