Ride through the jungle on horseback and then cool off with a swim or a refreshing beverage!
If you're a horse lover AND a beach bum, then this is the tour for you! Join us as we hit the trail for a memorable horseback ride in the Mayan jungle and then kick back at a beautiful beach lounge.
This tour includes:
• Bilingual guide
• Round trip transportation to/from meeting point
• Horseback ride through the jungle
• Time to relax at a hacienda
• Stop at a beach lounge
• Bottled water
• An awesome day on horseback AND on the beach!
Get your hat and boots ready! It's time to explore the mystical Mayan jungle in a unique and different way...cowboy style!
Your adventure begins with a pleasant drive in an open-air bus towards the eastern side of the island, where our beautiful ranch is located. Upon your arrival, our professional riders will provide you with a thorough introduction and directions on how to safely ride your horse. We proudly feature the largest stable in Cozumel, so you'll be sure to find a horse to match your experience level--whether you're a first-time rider or a complete western lover!
Follow your guide deep inside the heart of Cozumel's jungle. Learn about the traditions of the ancient Mayan culture, their way of living, and their transition to the modern world. Ride your horse on trails through the lush vegetation and even visit a natural cave system once used as a shelter.
When we return to our hacienda, you'll have time to walk among our gardens, unwind under a fresh palapa, gently swing in a hammock, or even take a refreshing dip in our swimming pool.
Next, we'll head to a pristine beach lounge, where you can swim, work on your tan, or enjoy a frozen margarita, cold beer, or a delicious Mexican meal (food and drinks are at your own expense). Restrooms, beach lounge chairs, beach beds, swings, hammocks, and a seawater swimming pool are all available for your use here.
After this relaxing stop, we'll return to the starting point of the tour, which is close to the cruise ship pier.
• Ice cold bottled water is included in the price of this tour.
• The guide has first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency.
• Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
• This tour is perfect for riders from beginners to advanced.
• There is a minimum of 2 people required for this tour.
• Minimum age is 10 years old.
• Maximum age is 65 years old.
• Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Maximum weight limit is 240 lbs.
• Helmets are mandatory for all riders.
• Pregnant women, guests with back/neck injuries, and physically disabled guests are not allowed to ride the horses.
• No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to ride the horses.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday