Oil up your taste buds for some of the best home cooked Yucatecan food around!
You will be sampling a blend of the indigenous and European aspects that have made Mexican cuisine famous. This is the perfect opportunity to dine like a local.
There is Mexican cuisine and then there is REAL Mexican cuisine which is something we take very seriously here at ShoreTrips. Lucky for you we have found a professional chef to bring you straight to the source of the best local food around Cozumel. Be warned that your local cantina back home will not satisfy your Mexican food cravings after this tour!
A local food loving expert guide will lead your group of no more than 8 passengers on all-inclusive food tastings away from the typical tourist dining throughout the city. Everything from traditional street fare to regional cuisine of the Yucatan will leave your mouth watering for more. You will be amazed that such large flavors can be found on such a tiny island.
The fan favorite is a cochinita pubal taco - a Yucatecan specialty, but we will let you be the judge....
- Come with an empty stomach!
- Beverages are offered at each tasting location (water,soft drinks and beer).
- If your cruise ship docks at the PUERTA MAYA or INTERNATIONAL cruise terminal, you will need to take a taxi to the meeting location. The drive will take about 10 minutes and cost approximately $7-$10. The meeting location is within walking distance of the PUNTA LANGOSTA pier.
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 for this excursion.
- The minimum age for this tour is 7.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday