After looking around we found the best jet ski tour on the island!
Join us for an exciting high speed Jet Ski adventure around the beautiful western end of the island. This high-speed guided tour is just over an hour long and is suitable for people of all ages and skill levels. Our tour departs from the historic Dockyard , leaving the pier we head towards the Somerset Bridge (the world's smallest drawbridge), and into Ely's harbor where you might see sea turtles, herons, and Bermuda longtails flying above.
From there it's off to find sunken treasure, Arrh! Actually it's the HMS Vixen, watch as hundreds of fish swim up to the Jet Ski's whenever we arrive! Our tour guides are very knowledgeable and have many years experience on Bermuda's local waters.
Nothing is better on this island than the water surrounding it. If you can imagine gliding across the aqua blue waters with gorgeous scenery flying by, you will love this adventure. Beginning with a thorough orientation where every participant will learn how to ride your jetski safely as well as what to expect on the tour, you will easily see that no previous experience is necessary.
Once comfortable, you will begin your safari with your tour guide leading the way. Expect to find coral formations and sea gardens while in the shallows with water so clear around Bermuda. Your tour will explore the coves and inlets scattered around the western and eastern sides of the island.
You hopefully will have the chance to see the fish swarming the wreck of the H.M.S. Vixen on the Dockyard Tour.
Ultimately your ride will take you to the tip of the Bermuda Triangle while spotting sea turtles, rays, and longtail birds. Breathe the fresh air and kibbitz with your guide. It's a wonderful day in Bermuda.
- Safaris are 6 jetskis per guide. If your group is larger, let ShoreTrips know and we will combine with more guides to facilitate your needs.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with limited mobility or who are pregnant.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age (by law) to operate a Jet Ski in Bermuda. Please have identification to show your age.
- A child may ride as a passenger with a parent or guardian.
- Jet Skis are meant to be driven fairly fast and at minimum safe speeds of around 35+ mph. If you have any doubt that you can drive a Jet Ski at these minimum safe speeds, then it is highly recommended that you go as a passenger and let another person in your party drive, so you will feel more comfortable while out on tour.
- Maximum weight limit per person must not exceed 300lbs.
- All double Jet Skis must not exceed a combined maximum weight limit of 375lbs.
- If going as a triple person Jet Ski, we only permit (1 adult and two small children). Please keep in mind that the combined maximum weight limit for a triple is also 375lbs per Jet Ski.
- Between November 7, 2014 - March 31, 2015, this trip will only run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 11:30 AM and 1:15 PM.
- This trip does not run on December 25, December 26 and January 1.
Days offered: 7 days a week