Spend an awesome day on this exciting off-road adventure and discover the REAL Aruba!
This award-winning excursion is why Jeep touring has become so popular in Aruba.
Your tour begins with a warm welcome from your friendly guides, who will transport you from your starting location to your Jeep. Here, we'll embark on a fun-filled, guided safari adventure that's designed to showcase the rugged, unseen beauty of Aruba.
After a little instruction, you'll hop into your Jeep Wrangler. With a much lower wheel base, they are more stable and less likely to tip than those used by other companies.
We'll travel safari-style to the wild side, making stops at such unique locations as Boca Prins, where the terrain and vegetation change dramatically to sand dunes and limestone bluffs; the California Lighthouse, which sits on a hilltop at Aruba's northernmost tip; and Alto Vista Chapel, which brings you back to the days when the Caiquetio Indians and Spanish settlers built it; as well as the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Shark's Mouth, and Wish Garden. Please keep in mind that the number of stops is determined by the size of the group and the conditions of the day.
In between stops, we'll have a sumptuous BBQ lunch with soft drinks and bottled water served at an open air restaurant.
Our final stop is Baby Beach for a little snorkeling and swimming, which will be the perfect end to this day.
- BBQ lunch, soft drinks, water, and snorkel equipment are included in the price of this tour.
- We suggest that you wear sunglasses, sunscreen, and your swimsuit, and bring a towel and scarf/bandana.
- As the dirt roads may be dusty, we recommend comfortable clothes that can get dirty and sensible walking shoes or sneakers.
- There is some climbing on uneven surfaces.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5.
- All guests must be able to sit and be belted in a seat. A large portion of the tour is on uneven, bumpy dirt roads, several of which are only accessible by 4-wheel drive.
- Pregnant women, as well as guests with neck, back, or hip ailments, should not participate in this excursion.
- If you plan on driving, you must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license with you.
- You can book this trip if your ship is in port past 5 p.m. Otherwise, we recommend the Half Day Jeep Tour.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday