Outrigger Waikiki Beach ResortExplore > United States > Oahu > Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Video #1 of 1
Video copyright Outrigger Hotels Hawaii.
Waikiki's foremost beachfront property stands alone in its history, location and family-friendly environment. Enjoy this short program designed to acquaint the new arrival with the property's many restaurants, features and amenities.
Experience this blissful retreat on energizing Waikiki Beach. Each guestroom has been upgraded to include new furniture and elegant accents that will embrace you with a genuine sense of place. In addition, all of our oceanfront rooms and suites have been enhanced with glass-bordered balconies, allowing unobstructed views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean. We have also transformed our oceanfront pool and pool deck to provide more lounge space for our guests.
Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach, blossoming on the shores, has been reborn with the elegance of Hawaii's royal heritage, the spirit of the sea, the mystery of the stars, and the graciousness of our people who welcome you as a special guest to our luxurious hotel. Months of planning, hundreds of hours of detailed craftsmanship, and millions of dollars in carefully selected furnishings culminate in exceptional Waikiki accommodations embracing time-honored traditions and the exuberance of our island today.
You'll find all of the hallmarks of a truly authentic island experience at our landmark Waikiki hotel setting – the best in Waikiki Hotels:
- 497 all-new guest rooms, featuring tropical wood furniture and a blissful array of amenities
- 30 spacious suites, spacious, thoughtfully decorated and showcasing specially appointed amenities
- Perched right on the silken sand of Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Across from the International Marketplace, in the heart of Waikiki
- Minutes from Fort DeRussy, Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- Just nine miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Full-service hotel on Waikiki Beach
- No resort fees
- Beachfront swimming pool and whirlpool spas
- Free Internet access and long-distance phone calls
- Complimentary Hawaiian cultural activities
- Hawaiian vow renewal ceremony
- Duke's Waikiki restaurant and bar
- Waikiki Plantation Spa
After a full day of exploring the local Honolulu attractions and tourist sites, be sure to take advantage of the outstanding shopping opportunities near our exclusive Waikiki Beach Honolulu hotel. From world-class favorites like Coach Leatherware to a wide array of unique Hawaiian art, jewelry, and surf shops, you'll find a variety of exciting shopping centers and marketplaces just minutes from our front door.