Phuket City Tour With Elephant AdventureExplore > Thailand > Phuket > Phuket City Tour With Elephant Adventure
Hop on this unique travel experience!
This tour of Phuket showcases the most unique sites this island has to offer. Your day starts off with an island tour, during which you’ll have a chance to take in this picturesque jewel of the Andaman Sea. From the pier, your first visit is to Wat Chalong, Phuket’s largest and most sacred Buddhist temple. Best known for its gold leaf-encrusted statues of three former abbots, Wat Chalong features intricate ornamentation that has long “wowed” visitors.
From here, you’ll visit a local rubber plantation, where you’ll watch this valuable local commodity being processed and taped. You’ll fit in a trip to a cashew nut factory before enjoying lunch at a seaside restaurant featuring local seafood.
After lunch, it’s time for the main attraction. Elephant rides are a rare treat, and it’s best to have your camera ready to capture this incredible opportunity. You’ll mount one of these huge, yet amiable creatures, then amble through the tropical forest and plantations for about a half an hour. You will also see adorable baby elephants, which you can feed and photograph to frame back home.
- The price of this tour includes lunch (no drinks) and entrance fees.
- You won't share an elephant, but there will be other travelers on the safari.
- Please note there is surcharge pricing for all National and New Year holidays. Contact ShoreTrips with any questions.
- This excursion isn't recommended if you are pregnant or have a history of health issues. Although the elephant seating process is done via a ramp and has been designed for easy on and off ShoreTrips is not responsible for travelers deciding not to participate on the day of the tour.
- You will need to provide your passport information at the time of the booking.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week