America's Cup Racing Experience In NassauExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > America's Cup Racing Experience In Nassau
The sailing adventure where YOU are the CREW!!
What a rush! Your adrenaline will be pumping in this exhilarating America's Cup style race.
This tour includes:
• Meet and greet at the cruise ship pier
• Instruction and demonstration of yacht racing basics
• 1.5 hours of racing and outwitting your opposing yacht
• Grind a winch, trim a sail, and punch a stop watch!
Imagine the wind in your hair, the sea spraying on your skin and the thrill of riding aboard a racing yacht! It's hard to imagine anything more exhilarating! Chances are you've probably watched these magnificent yachts compete for sailing's most coveted prize, but did you ever think that you could get the chance to live the adventure!?
Get on board one of 2 ex-team New Zealand America's Cup racing yachts for a day you won't soon forget.
The staff will explain the safety and operational aspects of these sleek racing yachts, so you'll feel comfortable and ready to sail. A tender boat will whisk you to the yachts, where you will board and have the opportunity to take the helm, grind a winch, punch a stop watch...or just sit back, relax and enjoy.
Then, THE RACE IS ON! You'll have 1.5 hours to show off your sailing skills as you attempt to outwit and outrace the opposing yacht. Afterward, we'll speed you back to the dock for a celebratory drink where you can share your experiences with your fellow racers.
• Wear comfortable footwear with non-marking soles. Bring a hat and sunblock.
• After meeting your guide there will be a 10 minute walk to the racing yacht's location.
• Water and non-alcoholic beverages are provided during the excursion.
• This tour is not operating on New Year's Day morning due to Junkanoo parades.
• The minimum age to take this tour is 5 years old.
• All passengers are encouraged to participate in the crewing of the yacht, but it is not a requirement.
• If you have any mobility issues please contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: 7 days a week