Western Caribbean Three Port Discount PackageExplore > Cayman Islands > Western Caribbean Three Port Discount Package
Choose three of our most popular excursions bundled together for a special discounted price.
SAVE MONEY. Choose three of our most popular excursions bundled together for a special discounted price.
Grand Cayman - STINGRAY CITY 2 SNORKEL STOP
No visit to Grand Cayman is complete without a visit to the famous Stingray City sandbar to interact with the friendly stingrays. You'll board a cabin cruiser for this two-hour trip, which includes a stop at the Stingray City sandbar for interacting with the stingrays in waist-deep water. The second stop is the incredible Barrier Reef, where you may see nurse sharks and moray eels or the gorgeous Coral Gardens, known for thousands of colorful fish. 2.5 hours
Belize City - BELIZE CAVE TUBING TOUR
Voted the best Belize cave tubing adventure...best guides and small group sizes. This series of caves is part of a national park located an hour outside of Belize City. Your ride through the city and then into the countryside should be considered as entertaining as the tubing itself as your guides open your eyes to Belize. Once you arrive, you'll spend another 30 minutes walking the trail (tube in hand and flashlight on your head) to the first cave. Once you enter the water, relax and just float through the cave systems, as one leads into the other. You'll tube for about 1.5 hours. Lunch can be purchased after your trip. 5 hours
Cozumel - COZUMEL'S GRAND BEACH AND WATER PARK: PLAYA MIA
Everything you can imagine for a beach day in Cozumel can be found at this all encompassing water park. With a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere and endless forms of entertainment there won't be a moment of indecision on how to spend your time. Endless slides, a kid zone, floating adventure park, lounge chairs, buffet lunch and an open bar will satisfy all of your Caribbean needs!
Costa Maya - FUN ON THE PLAYA...WITH LUNCH
Located in a sleepy fishing village, our beach party is not one of seclusion by any means. The level of fun or relaxation you experience will be completely up to you. We give you the tools to start your day, and you can decide exactly what you want to do on this glorious, sandy white beach. A long list of tropical drinks, margaritas, beer, water, soda, and fruit juices are all included in the open bar. A special perk for ShoreTrips guests is a delicious Mexican combo plate. You can choose from fajitas, quesadillas, tacos (chicken or beef), or nachos.
Roatan - TREE TOP CANOPY ADVENTURE
Glide through Roatan from tree to tree on zip lines. Your Canopy Adventure will begin with a safety orientation given by your professional instructor. There are 16 platforms at different levels of the tour, which is just short of 2 miles. Before concluding your tour, you'll stop at West Bay for some beach time. 4.5 hours
Ocho Rios - OCHO RIOS HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
You'll begin your day by driving through the beautiful countryside of Ocho Rios. Upon arriving at the famous Dunns River Falls, you'll hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs, which will take you to the bottom of the Falls. From there, you'll begin the upward climb of over 600 feet to the top. After your invigorating climb, it will be nice to relax for an hour on one of Jamaica's beautiful beaches. Watersports rentals and changing and restroom facilities are available here. Afterward, you'll go to a lovely restaurant with a Jamaican buffet (one drink included). The cost of lunch is approximately $15 per person. 4 hours
Falmouth - THE BEST OF FALMOUTH TOUR
This tour begins with a drive into the stunning Martha Brae Gorge. Next, you'll travel to the heart of Falmouth while uncovering its rich history along the way. From the well-known Water Square to the local courthouse, you'll get an inside look at what makes up Falmouth's culture, both past and present. After getting acquainted with the city, you'll come face-to-face with over 80 crocodiles in their natural habitat at a local Wetland Nature Reserve. At the end of the tour, you'll stop at one of Falmouth's many beautiful beaches for an opportunity to grab a bite to eat as you reflect on your day of discovery in Jamaica! 3.5 hours.
- We may have lower prices for children. Please give us a call at 888-355-0220.
- Additional special instructions will appear on your voucher.
- You will be asked to make your excursion selections when you check out.
- Grand Cayman - The meeting location is two blocks from the pier. Directions will be on your voucher.
- Belize City - You MUST be in good physical condition, and at least 5 years old and 40 inches tall to take this tour. The maximum age is 75. You'll be walking along a trail for 30-45 minutes and balancing an inner tube. This trail can sometimes be muddy, due to recent rains. Please note this program is not available for guests docking in Harvest Caye.
- Cozumel - Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old. There is no lifeguard on duty; swimming is at your own risk. Snorkeling is not permitted for guests with asthma, diabetes, or heart disease. It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, hat and change of clothes. The beach location is a 10-15 minute taxi from the cruise ship pier.
- Costa Maya - You will need approximately $9 per person for round trip transportation.
- Roatan - The minimum age is 5 years old and the maximum weight is 300 pounds. This tour is not recommended for persons with heart problems, seizure disorders, pregnant women, or those with balance or vertigo problems. You will be asked to sign a waiver to participate.
- Ocho Rios - There is a minimum of 4 people needed for this tour to operate. Price includes $15 per person admission to Dunns River Falls. Tour price does not include the cost of lunch ($15 per person).
- Falmouth (The Best of Falmouth Tour) - The cost of lunch is not included in this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week