Cozumel's Grand Beach And Water Park: Playa MiaExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Cozumel's Grand Beach And Water Park: Playa Mia
This is the best beach party around, with toys you won't find anywhere else!
Your kids will fall in love with Buccaneer's Bay. This lagoon-style pool revolves around an interactive pirate ship full of water cannons and slides. They may not want to see the rest of the park!
Everything you can imagine for a beach day in Cozumel can be found at this all-encompassing water park.
With a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere and endless forms of entertainment, there won't be a moment of indecision on how to spend your time. Go with your initial instinct and run to the waterslides, dive in the swimming pool, or relax on a lawn chair with your favorite novel--the day is yours!
When the time is right, head over to the all-you-can-eat buffet that has a little something for everybody. From tacos to local fruit and unique desserts, there won't be a portion of your taste buds left unsatisfied. Wash it all down with your favorite drink at the open bar (optional) and head back to the endless array of beach life activities. With a Caribbean welcome and high-end facilities, this excursion epitomizes the notion of a day well spent in Cozumel!
- Bring or wear a swimsuit, towel, hat, and change of clothes, camera, and cash or credit cards.
- Please note: In order to restore/maintain the health of Cozumel's precious reefs, all guests must shower to remove sunblock prior to entering the ocean or Playa Mia's pools, waterslides, etc. We suggest the use of hats and long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts to protect yourself from the sun).
- Shore snorkels are available for 10 USD. Boat snorkels to a nearby reef are 35 USD per person.
- Activities at no extra cost based on a first come first serve basis: kayaks, sailboats, paddleboats, floating mats, water bicycles, ping pong, and volleyball.
- Please note that the beach and facilities are sometimes closed on Sundays, though usually open when a ship is in port.
- Please note that Playa Mia will be closed on February 4th and 16th, March 17th, and April 21st, 2020.
- The beach and facilities close at 6 p.m.
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
- All children age 12 and under and all non-swimmers must be accompanied by and supervised by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water at all times.
- Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs. Therefore, they no longer allow the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean. All guests must shower BEFORE entering either the ocean or Playa Mia’s pools, water slides, etc. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. The coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation!
Days offered: 7 days a week