Palermo Design Tour With Airport/Pier TransfersExplore > Argentina > Buenos Aires > Palermo Design Tour With Airport/Pier Transfers
Visit Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho.
Palermo is the destination most travelers seek. It's the kind of barrio where you simply walk around the bustling streets and explore the trendy shops, stylish restaurants, and chic cafés.
This tour includes:
• Transportation between airport and cruise ship
• English-speaking guide
• Tour of Palermo
• Shopping Opportunities
We'll start off by driving through Palermo Hollywood, so named because many Argentine film studios were initially attracted to its once-cheap rents and easy parking, and then proceed to Palermo Soho, well known for fashionable boutiques owned by local designers, with fancy restaurants and hotels mixed in.
We will start a walking tour near Cortazar Park, the center of Palermo Soho. Young people gather here late at night for impromptu singing and guitar sessions, sometimes fueled by drinks from the myriad of funky bars and restaurants that surround the plaza. On weekends, there is a crafts festival, but there is always someone selling bohemian jewelry and leather goods no matter the day.
You will find the latest in contemporary Argentine design--both clothing and home decor--at the many shops located in this area, the trendiest of Buenos Aires city. It is also a great place to people-watch and enjoy a coffee at one of the numerous friendly cafés.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as a good portion of this tour is on foot.
• Bring money/credit cards for any purchases.
• Food/beverages not included.
• If you are interested in shopping for a particular kind of item, please notify ShoreTrips at the time of booking.
• At the time of booking you will be prompted to indicate your pick up and drop off locations.
• This tour involves walking.
• This tour cannot accommodate passengers with limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week