Need expert help?
Meet Piper, one of our travel experts for Aruba.
Piper is the founder of honeymoon specialty travel company Remarkable Honeymoons, and an award-winning agent with almost 30 years experience.
She's a Virtuoso agent, and winner of WeddingWire's Couples Choice awards every year from 2014-2022.
She is well versed in international travel after having visited dozens of countries in her career, and also through her studies abroad living in both Mexico and France. From the Orient Express, to tenting in Nepal, to flying the Concord, she's had many wonderful travel experiences.
We'll Match Any Price
We have access to virtually every travel special out there.
Our agents make a commission from the travel wholesalers, same
as every other agent or online travel site.
Why wouldn't you want a real travel expert on your side...for free?
Testimonials from Piper's clients:
"Piper made honeymoon planning simple. She quickly provided recommendations and quotes based on our specified interests for our honeymoon in Hawaii. She was able to secure us awesome hotel room upgrades, and provided great excursion and dinner recommendations. We had an amazing time and owe much of that to Piper!"
Testimonials from Piper's clients:
"Had half a dozen trips set up through Piper before COVID hit. She has been a champ with cruises cancelling, flights changing, cancelled plans, rescheduling, etc. Have rebooked several for next year and she is always happy to help and very detail oriented. It is especially helpful to have someone you know will be "on the other end of the line" when travel plans change, flight connections are missed or changed. Piper is readily available to help you through it all!"
Testimonials from Piper's clients:
"Working with Melanie and Piper was a dream! They were super helpful in building the trip of our dreams, helped us coordinate activities and provided excellent recommendations. We cannot recommend them enough!"
Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Resort
Aruba's hot spot on the beach with all oceanfront rooms where the fun never stops. Windsurf, sail, snorkel or scale the rock climbing wall. Go exploring on a bike. There are nine dining options, seven bars to choose from, live nightly entertainment and the nearby Alhambra Casino.
Photo copyright Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive.
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
Video copyright Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Resort.
Aruba's hot spot on the beach with all oceanfront rooms where the fun never stops. Windsurf, sail, snorkel or scale the rock climbing wall. Go exploring on a bike. There are nine dining options, seven bars to choose from, live nightly entertainment and the nearby Alhambra Casino. Stay at the Tamarijn Aruba and also dine and play at the adjacent Divi Aruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:
- Choose from 9 dining options including snack bars
- 7 Bars throughout the properties, offering unlimited beverages
- Oceanfront guest rooms with patio or balcony, steps from the water
- 3 Freshwater pools
- Included water sports are non-motorized
- Bicycles provided in different size: child, youth and adult
- Lighted tennis courts
- Fitness center featuring an outdoor 30-foot rock climbing wall
- Alhambra Casino is a short walk away (Funbook! with coupons included)
- Tickets to seasonal local Aruba Bon Bini Festival
- Taxes and service charges
236 Oceanfront rooms with perfect views, just steps from the water. Located in two-story buildings, each accommodation has a patio or balcony, one king or two queen beds, amenities and WiFi available as an added option.
The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Suites are located just steps from the Tamarijn Aruba at the Dutch Village, in a beautiful garden setting. Dutch Village is an all suite resort nestled in a tropical garden and is perfect for families. Freshwater pools and jacuzzis are just steps from studio and one bedroom suites. Guests also enjoy all the features and facilities of Divi & Tamarijn Aruba, including the mile-long beach, restaurants, bars, non-motorized water sports and more.
Located across the street from the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba, overlooking The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course, the Divi Village All Inclusive Villas offer spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom villas with designer furnishings, luxury amenities, plasma TVs, in-suite welcome bar and private terrace or balcony. This premium choice offers use of all features and facilities of the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba including 13 dining options, 11 bars, 7 freshwater swimming pools, non-motorized water sports, and nightly entertainment. Additionally, guests of the Divi Villas enjoy free golf after 3 pm.
There are numerous dining options to suit the tastes of every guest. From stylish beachfront restaurants to casual poolside grills, open-air or enclosed seating, these venues offer everything from fine quality steaks or hearty Italian fare to Asian-fusion cuisine or pizza and snacks.Meet the friendly bartenders at all 7 bars, serving a mix of local favorites like the Aruba Ariba or Zoom, frozen cocktails, mixed drinks, wines, beer and soft drinks. The long-time favorite Bunker Bar, overlooking the clear blue water, keeps the atmosphere lively with Island tunes.
Start your day with a windsurfing lesson or take a bike into town. There are plenty of activities to fill your days like kayaking, snorkeling, sunfish sailing, beach volleyball and tennis. The more adventurous can scale the 30-foot rock climbing wall on the beach. Or, get a workout with a spectacular view at the fitness center. As the sun begins to set the night rhythms begin to rise. Learn how to salsa dance or take in a show. The weekly Circus Dance show gathers a crowd with its acrobatic performances and feats of fire. Grab a cocktail poolside and take in the Aruba nights. Its just a short walk to the Alhambra Casino to try your luck.
- Snorkeling equipment, snorkel clinic and tour, sunfish sailing, floats, kayaks, beginner's windsurfing equipment and "Learn to Windsurf" beach clinic and water sports center with well-trained staff
- Tennis on courts lighted for night play, beach volleyball, beach olympics, bikes and bike tour, casino games master class, arts & crafts, dance lessons, beach soccer, billiards, board games, darts, basketball, Papiamento lessons
- Use of the well-equipped Divi Winds Sports Center, which features an air-conditioned, oceanfront fitness center with the latest strength and cardiovascular equipment as well as a 30-foot outdoor rock climbing wall on the beach
- The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course, day spa
- Dive packages and motorized water sports
- Theme parties include Salsa dance classes, Caribbean night, Mystic Show with amazing feats and fire eating, jam sessions with a live band, and Jazz night with Aruba's premier jazz musicians
- Theme nights include Aruban Circus Dance shows, Latin Dance shows, Carnival shows, Mexican Dance shows, Water Ballet shows, Limbo shows, Karaoke, live music and more
- The plasma wide screen TV at the air-conditioned Paparazzi Bar & Lounge can provide a cool place to watch a sporting event
- The weekly market place offers a wide variety of locally produced arts and crafts
- Movie night gives you the chance to watch a new film or an old favorite
- The Funbook! has coupons for the adjacent Alhambra Casino