The Somerset on Grace BayExplore > Turks and Caicos Islands > Providenciales > The Somerset on Grace Bay
Video #1 of 3
Video copyright The Somerset on Grace Bay.
Located one of the ten best beaches in the world, The Somerset on Grace Bay is a sophisticated, luxurious Caribbean resort. It is a place where private estates and villa suites linger at the edge of a turquoise sea with powdered sugar sand. A place where indulgence meets whimsy. A place where Caribbean charm will leave you enchanted and refreshed. Welcome!
Memories are waiting to be made at The Somerset on Grace Bay, a beautiful Turks and Caicos resort. Every nuance of this multimillion-dollar resort has been gracefully executed and beautifully brought to life.
Recapture your sense of play in the brilliant azure waters and the crystal white sands of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach at our luxury resort in Turks and Caicos, or plunge headlong into the reverse-current lap pool or the vast infinity-edge pool. On-site casual and fine dining restaurants invite you to enjoy a relaxed family gathering by the pool or an elegant dinner at O'Soleil. And our impeccable five-star service anticipates your every need.
Were it not for the exquisite pleasures offered by the spa, the pools, the restaurants and the glorious beach at Grace Bay at our luxury resort in the Turks and Caicos, no one would ever choose to venture outside. Every suite and luxurious bedroom is an oasis of beauty, comfort and extraordinary style. Cool marble joins warm mahogany. Tropical breezes drift across expansive terraces. Ceiling fans work their seductive magic. You could get used to this.
Can food really be lyrical? Is it possible for colors and aromas and presentation to fill you with desire? One taste of the island infused world cuisine at The Somerset will be your answer. The next question is, can you wait?
Meryl Cooper is the beauty and the brains behind Spa Tropique at providing the best experience of Caribbean spa resorts at the Somerset on Grace Bay. Spa Tropique is the longest- running independent, (and we think most fabulous!) spa on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. Before becoming a 'spa-girl', Meryl had an interesting career in NYC as an actor and voice-over artist, and was also an accomplished entrepreneur. Now Meryl lives on a tropical island at a luxury resort in Turks and Caicos and has dedicated her life to saving skin from the sun.
- Beachfront resort offering 1 through 5 Bedroom Suites with oceanfront, ocean or garden views
- Direct access to 300+ feet (92+ meters) of white sand beach
- Two freshwater pools - reverse current lap pool and infinity-edge pool
- Complimentary snorkeling gear, kayaks and beach games
- Windsurf boards, Hobie sailboats and paddle boards available for a one-time fee for lessons and then free use for the rest of your stay
- Concierge services
- Regulation croquet lawn
- 18-hole championship golf course and tennis nearby
- Complimentary air-conditioned fitness center with steam room
- In-suite spa services
- Complimentary reading library, CD's, DVD's and games
- Each suite comes with plasma television, cable, DVD/CD surround sound system and iPod docking station