Hawaiian Waterfall Ziplining
One of the best reviewed ziplining experiences out there!
With this zipline situated just off the Hamakua Coast, you will have many memorable views of waterfalls, oceans, and mountains. The perfect Hawaiian trifecta!
Never has the phrase "pictures don't do it justice" been so relevant! This amazing set up represents the gold standard of ziplining in Hawaii and will go down as one of the most breathtaking travel experiences you have ever been a part of. Flying above the tree line is truly the way Hawaii was meant to be seen!
After a one mile hike and safety briefing, you will gear up in all the ziplining essentials before you start soaring through the Big Island’s treetops and valleys. The 7 zip lines come together as an adventure unmatched anywhere on the Big Island. Jaw-dropping scenery and breathtaking excitement will be the theme of your day as you leave the limitations of gravity back on the trail. With a guide assisting you the whole way, the thrill of traveling from zip to zip will feel like second nature.
The highlight of this experience will be the sight of Kole Kole Falls passing under your feet. This cascading waterfall reaches nearly 250 feet in height and will leave you wishing you could stop in your tracks to remain suspended above it for hours.
As an added bonus, your guide will make a few stops during the transportation portion of this tour. Stop to see Coconut Island and stop at the Onomea Bay lookout en route to your zip lining adventure. On the return trip, your guide will ask if you prefer to stop at Akaka Falls, the Hilo Farmers Market or Big Island Candies.
- We recommend all travelers wear hiking boots or athletic shoes, shorts, short sleeve shirts, and sunscreen.
- The drive to and from the zipline location takes approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you don't need transfers to and from the zipline facility.
- All participants MUST weigh between 80-260 Lbs in order to regulate the speed of each customer.
- Participants must be physically able to hike 1 mile over uneven terrain in hot conditions.
- Travelers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. Please contact your doctor.
- All participants are required to sign a release form on the day of the tour. Participants must be 10 years or older.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult (18+) participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- Pregnant travelers can't participate in this excursion.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas day.
Days offered: 7 days a week