Taste the best of the Northwest!
From Stouts to Ambers to Ales! There is a strong possibility you will walk away with a new favorite brew!
This tour includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or cruise terminal
- Experienced guide narrating throughout
- Behind the scenes look at local breweries with a souvenir glass
- All tasting fees
- Seasonal snacks
The growing microbrew industry has been fueling the fire of beer festivals and tasting crusades across the world and Seattle stands as the flag bearer of this movement in the Northwest. The vibrant neighborhoods of the Emerald City rub off right into the malts and hops with each brewery finding unique inspirations for their hand crafted beers. No longer does "tasting" a city just apply to food!
Following your pick up from a downtown pier or downtown hotel you will take off on your beer centric adventure through Seattle. Your well versed guide highlighting landmarks along the way will provide you with interesting city facts that will subconsciously permeate and enhance each tasting. Your day with Seattle's best brew masters awaits.
Potential Brewery Stops:
- Pyramid Brewery
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company
- Hale's Ales
- Fremont Brewing Company
- Georgetown Brewing Company
- Schooner Exact Brewing Company
- Elliot Bay Brewpub
- Pike Brewing Company
- All taxes included
- This tour does not accommodate airport pickup or dropoffs. Please contact ShoreTrips.
- There is an additional charge for drop offs or pick ups at Terminal 91. Please contact ShoreTrips.
- The maximum amount of passengers per vehicle is 10. Please contact ShoreTrips if your group is larger.
- All participants must be 21 years or older.
- The breweries you visit are dependent on hours of operation and availability.
Days offered: Thursday