Go straight to the source of San Juan's culinary practices.
The colors, sounds and smells of San Juan markets are some of the best in the Caribbean.
This tour includes:
• Guided tour through one of San Juan's oldest markets
• Freshly made fruit frappe with Puerto Rican fritter
• Tutorial on local food and how to prepare it
Wandering a market alone in San Juan can be a great experience but why settle for something that only covers surface level enjoyment? Join some of the best food guides in the Caribbean as you venture through eclectic shops and stalls that started to mark their place in San Juan during the early 1900s. From local fruits and veggies to hand rolled Puerto Rican cigars you will be sure to find something that best memorializes or quenches the taste of your time spent in San Juan. You'll sample local fruit frappes, Puerto Rican fritters, traditional sweets, freshly made coffee and much more! The perfect combination of culture and cuisine.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour only runs on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers. We will do our best to combine you with other guests.
Days offered: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday