Horseback Riding Western MauiExplore > United States > Maui > Horseback Riding Western Maui
This horseback ride is the only of its kind on the Island!
With most of the tour going at a leisurely pace you will have plenty of time to take advantage of the endless photo opportunities.
This tour includes:
• Expert Local Guide
• The Historic West Maui Mountains
• Amazing views of Launiupoko Valley
• Refreshments and Snacks
We're not exaggerating when we say that this is among the most gorgeous places in the world to tour by horseback.
Suitable for all levels of horseback riding ability, this tour is led by friendly and helpful guides who can assist even the most novice riders. Your adventure takes you to the foothills of the West Maui Mountains. This extraordinary, otherworldly landscape offers you unparalleled views of Lanai, Molokai, and Lahaina Town and Harbor.
You slowly make your way into the lush Launiupoko Valley, where you'll stop for snacks and refreshments at a traditional Hawaiian Hale' or house. This authentic structure sits next to a cute pond that is fed by mountain stream water. It's hard to imagine a tour that better captures the essence of Hawaii!
• Please wear long pants and closed-toed shoes.
• It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen and sun glasses.
• From the Lahaina cruise ship pier it is approximately a 15 minute ride to the stables. Approximate cost for 4 passengers each way: $20-25
• You will be asked for your weight, height, age and riding level at the time of booking.
• Maximum weight: 275 LBs
• Minimum age: 8
• Maximum age: 70
• The 8:30 AM ride includes beverages and snacks (trail mix, cookies and granola bars)
• The 10:30 AM ride includes Lunch served at an authentic Hawaiian Hale (Sandwiches, snacks, desert and beverages)
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday