White River Tubing With Beach Stop And Lunch
Wind down at the beach after tubing The White River!
On your way out of Falmouth, it will be easy to let your mind drift into the scenery, but make sure to pay attention as your driver gives you a history of Jamaica and the historic sites that you pass along the way. If something in particular catches your eye, ask him to pull over for a brief photo stop!
This 3-mile journey in perfect rafting conditions will take you through pools and gentle rapids as you admire the ever-changing scenery alongside riverbanks and tropical forests. Breathe in the fresh air as you pass relaxing lagoons providing perfect breaks from the rapids that serve as your natural guide down stream. You will be escorted by a local expert on this 45-minute journey that serves as an awesome adventure for the whole family!
Once at the beach, you can either make a mad dash into Jamaica's inviting waters or kick your feet up on your personal lounge chair. With palm trees behind you, blue waters in front of you, and sand under your feet, this day at the beach will certainly meet you in your daydreams back home. After our time at the beach we will head to Scotchies Restaurant for a classic Jamaican meal. The famous Jamaican jerk chicken will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied as your beautiful surroundings allow you to subconsciously savor your food a little bit longer. The perfect day in Jamdown!
- Lunch includes jerk chicken, rice, peas, festival (cornmeal fried dumplings), and one non-alcoholic beverage.
- It is a one-hour drive from the Falmouth pier to the tubing and beach locations. Your driver/guide will give you a history of Jamaica and the area on your way.
- You will have access to changing rooms and showers at the facilities.
- Cash bar and restaurant available on site.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- Umbrellas can be rented for $5 each.
- Minimum amount of passengers: 4
- We will do our best to combine you with other travelers.
- Water sports such as jet skis and glass bottom boats are available at additional costs.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week