Video #1 of 1
Video copyright Riu Hotels & Resorts.
The Hotel Riu Palace Pacífico (All Inclusive 24h) is located in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, and in our opinion without any doubt our most luxurious hotel of this area. A high quality service and the professionalism of its staff make of this hotel a perfect place to spend there your holidays.
If you want to escape from the big city noise and to leave behind the stress of your everyday life, this Palace puts at your disposal the best installations to cover your needs. You will find a swimming pool with fresh water, a Jacuzzi, a solarium-terrace, a gym, sauna and a Spa with different kinds of treatments and massages.
Thanks to the All Inclusive system you can enjoy the Mexican gastronomy. It has a big variety of recipes and is recognized by its distinctive and sophisticated flavors with a lot of spices. It mixes up gastronomic traditions, Mesoamerican as well as European ones, and much more. That's why you can taste in the restaurant's buffet and in the different thematic restaurants of the hotel the best menus and recently prepared plates.
You will also find numerous activities and sports that you can practice during your stay. You can go diving, play volleyball, gymnastics, windsurfing, catamaran, kayak, body board, Golf and a lot of aquatic sports at the beach. At night you should not miss the different shows and live music that our entertainers have prepared for you. If you want to go dancing we suggest you to go the 'Pacha' discotheque where the DJs play the best rhythms. Your children will have a great time together with other children in the RiuLand program. Handicrafts, activities and sports are just some free-time activities that are accompanied by our entertainers.
Surrounded by the beautiful Banderas Bay and protected by the impressive Sierra Madre you find Nueva Vallarta, one of the most appreciated touristic destinations in Mexico. Beside excellent beaches and aquatic sports, this city gives you the possibility to get in touch with a unique nature. If you want to do some excursions and discover the surroundings, we suggest you to do make a stop at Banderas Bay to see the liberation of marine turtles, to swim with dolphins, to observe blue whales, to do horse riding in the Sierra Madre and for the adventures ones we suggest to do Bungee Jumping. In the beach area you will find a lot of restaurants, bars, cafés, shops and trade to buy some souvenirs.
The Hotel Riu Palace Pacífico, at the seaside of the impressive Pacific Ocean and surrounded by a unique nature.
All Inclusive features:
- All meals and snacks
- Full American breakfast buffet, on the spot cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava
- Continental breakfast/snack
- Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations
- Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Buffets and on the spot cooking stations
- Special evening theme buffet (three times a week)
- Optional dining at specialty restaurants
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day
- Drinks service at the pool
- Access to all bars at Riu Vallarta and Riu Jalisco
- Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Beach volleyball, workout, gym
- Sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- Windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, body board
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening programme (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to night club and drinks (at Riu Jalisco and Riu Vallarta, open six nights a week)
- All accommodations, taxes and gratuities