Reindeer aren't the only ones that get to clippity clop along the rooftops!
Get to know Stockholm and Riddarholmen in quite possibly the coolest way ever! You will actually walk along the rooftops of some of the city's most historic buildings. Not only will you be enjoying the incredible views, but you'll learn about Stockholm's history from your wonderful guide.
Learn about this fascinating city starting out at the old parliamentary building and getting a unique view of the oldest parts of town. See Gamla Stan's maze of medieval streets and gorgeous surrounding areas from up above.
Following the rooftop portion, you will go on a guided walking tour of Stockholm.
The safety appliances on the roof top meet all requirements of the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning.
Requirements for this excursion:
- 18 years of age or older
- No history of cardiovascular problems
- No fear of heights or tendency to faint
- Not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Weigh less than 120 kilos (265 lbs)
-Feel confident knowing that all of our guides are certified in CPR and height safety measures. Plus, all of the safety equipment, as well as our safety system on the roof top is approved according to EU-standards.
-This tour is a combined roof top and guided walk in the Old Town: it includes transfer to and from pier, 45-60 minutes of sightseeing on the roof tops and one hour Guided walk in the Old Town, both with a professional guide.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- All participants must be a minimum of 5 feet tall. If you are under the age of 18 there must be a participating parent on the tour.
- You may not participate if you have a history of cardiovascular problems.
- Please do not reserve if you have a fear of heights or tendency to faint.
- You m may not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Clients must weigh less than 120 kilos (265 lbs).
Days offered: 7 days a week