Full Day Tour To Sugar Loaf (Pao De Acucar) And CorcovadoExplore > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Full Day Tour To Sugar Loaf (Pao De Acucar) And Corcovado
This full day city tour has it all!
This city tour has it all--a ride along Rio's Guanabara Bay, Sugar Loaf, famous beaches, and the statue of Christ the Redeemer on top of the Corcovado mountain.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation in a deluxe, air-conditioned vehicle from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• English-speaking local guide
• Drive along Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and Botanical Gardens
• Cable car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain
• Pass by famous Rio beaches
• Train ride up Corcovado mountain to view Christ the Redeemer statue
Your tour begins with a ride along Rio's celebrated Guanabara Bay, which means "the bosom of sea." The bay is crossed by the impressive Rio-Niteroi Bridge, with the city of Niteroi across the bay.
Now it's time for one of the major highlights of a trip to Rio, the journey up Sugar Loaf. This famous mountain is reached by cable car at a height of 1,200 feet. Looking down on the city from Sugar Loaf, you'll see one of the most spectacular views in the world. This is an experience you'll never forget!
Your tour continues to the world famous statue of Christ the Redeemer on the Corcovado mountain. No Brazilian sight is more famous than this 125-foot high statue with a 360 degree view of Rio and its harbor. You'll reach the monument aboard the cogwheel railway, climbing 2,400 feet up the mountain into the Tijuca Forest National Park. From this point, you'll enjoy one of the most magnificent panoramic views in the world.
• The cost of lunch, the cable car fee, and the Corcovado train ticket are included in the price of this tour.
• Please note that you may experience long lines at the Corcovado train station during high season.
Please note if you book this tour for a date during Carnival, an additional surcharge may apply.
Days offered: 7 days a week