Horseback Ride To Limon WaterfallExplore > Dominican Republic > Samana > Horseback Ride To Limon Waterfall
This is not just a pretty horseback ride...it's an adventure to the jungle's best kept secret..
Set out on this fun horseback ride! You'll go along winding paths, through valleys, and over rivers. This is a day to remember.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
- Horseback ride to Limon Waterfall
- Optional swim at the falls
- Visit to a Dominican Republic home
- Fruit samples
- Lots of beautiful scenery and photo opportunities!
The adventure begins onboard an exotic bus that takes you up a majestic mountain. Along the way, you'll see lots of stimulating scenery, including panoramic vistas of Samana Bay.
Upon arriving at the ranch, you'll begin your horseback expedition up to the Limon Waterfall. The path is surely one of the most interesting you'll ever experience. You'll most likely cross the river while children are bathing and women are washing clothing at the river's edge. The path is a rocky one, but you'll be assisted by a walking guide who will give you infinite confidence. This is a carefully-paced ride on a rough surface, making the adventure even more memorable.
The Limon Waterfall is an impressive, 52-meter-high cascade that falls into a serene swimming hole, providing a refreshing end to your energetic trek.
After an optional swim, you'll visit a typical home of the Dominican Republic, where you'll be given a taste of the traditional lifestyle of the countryside people. Before returning to the cruise ship pier, you'll have the opportunity to sample different kinds of local fruits that grow in the region.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and bring your swimsuit and sunscreen.
- This trip is based on a minimum of 4 adults.
- Maximum weight is 225 lbs.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday